Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rumblings, bumblings, stumblings

Been a while! Let's seee, what's new...

-Infestation of bed bugs causing me to throw out pretty much all the significant furniture in my house and leading to what will be a very expensive remodeling job which will cost me thousands of $

-Wrong dosage on my thyroid medication causing me to gain about 18 lbs.

-Mentioning that I'd look into getting Bocelli tix for my mother, grandmother, and aunt for Mama's Day. Going rate is about $200 a piece. Good move.

-Baseball's on, and my Mets, despite anemic offense lately, have been playing good ball. Hell, we even got a relative gem out of Victor. That's special, indeed.

-An excellent season of the Sopranos, 24 is shaping up to a very good conclusion.

-Finally a decent Superman Returns trailer.

-A filling came out of my right bottom molar while eating a carrot. No dental insurance. Yay.

-I'm getting sick of the spectacle that the NFL is becoming. I don't need nightly, hour-long draft specials for the three weeks leading up to the draft in April. I don't need Bon Jovi, the Rolling Stones, Madonna, anyone. All this pomp is starting to remind me of NASCAR with minority appeal. Just play football.

-All of my fantasy baseball teams having a combined ERA of about 5.12 right now. That won't win me any leagues.

-A tremendous lack of free time during which to coherently address what's up in my life. Hence, you get bullet points.

-A nerdy card game visit to the NYC from J-Dub. There was much walking to be done.

-Confirmation of the fact that Sideshow Luke is, in fact, the best toy ever.

-Gearing up for both convention and baseball road trip seasons. There shall be much away time this summer. And much money spent.


I feel compelled to be productive. So stay tuned in about 2 months for more bullet points.

2 comments:

Hayden said...

I like bullet points. And I also like that I was aware of several of them before reading your post, which indicates that we're not just talking to each others' blogs as was once the case.

Jason said...

Fortunadoately, even if you lose track of time while catching up on life, you can still set your watch every five days. That's when you'll know...

...it's Lima time!

(Sorry, Trevor had me watching a lot of Braves this weekend while I was at his place.)